How can I access my voicemail from another device or landline?
To get into your voicemail from another device or landline, you need to set up a PIN. You can do this by dialling 171 on your mobile and following the instructions. If you’ve forgotten your PIN, just contact our Customer Services Team, who’ll be happy to help.
Once you’ve set up your PIN, call your own number, inserting the number 5 between the prefix and the rest of the number (example below). You’ll be asked to confirm your phone number and key in your PIN.
Example: Say your phone number is 083 000 0000. So, if you want to access your voicemail from another device or landline, you just dial 083 5 000 0000 and follow the instructions.
- How do I set up my voicemail?
- Is there a default PIN set up on my voicemail?
- How can I safeguard my voicemail from unauthorised access?
- How can I access my voicemail from abroad?
- Will I be charged for accessing voicemail?
- How do I turn off voicemail?
- How do I divert my calls to voicemail or another number?
- Voicemail Basics