How do I divert my calls to voicemail or another number?
You can divert your calls while your phone is busy, switched off or if you want to forward your calls to voicemail or another number.
Choose one of the options below to set up call divert:
- Use our self-care option by dialing 1913. Select your account type (Bill pay/Prepay), then Technical Support and finally Voicemail
- Call free on 1913 and speak to any of our customer service agents
- On your handset, go to Settings and select ‘Call Forwarding’ (if available) – then enter the mobile number you want to forward your calls to
- How do I set up my voicemail?
- Is there a default PIN set up on my voicemail?
- How can I safeguard my voicemail from unauthorised access?
- How can I access my voicemail from another device or landline?
- How can I access my voicemail from abroad?
- Will I be charged for accessing voicemail?
- How to Turn Off Voicemail?
- Voicemail Basics