How do I turn off voicemail?
If you want to turn off your voicemail, you'll need to call us on 1913 from a Three phone (for free) or on 083 333 3 333 from any other phone. Select the Tech Support option & then the option to turn off your voicemail. That's it! You're sorted.
Remember, once you’ve turned off voicemail, you’ll have to call us again on the same number if you want to set it back up again.
- How do I set up my voicemail?
- Is there a default PIN set up on my voicemail?
- How can I safeguard my voicemail from unauthorised access?
- How can I access my voicemail from another device or landline?
- How can I access my voicemail from abroad?
- Will I be charged for accessing voicemail?
- How do I divert my calls to voicemail or another number?
- Voicemail Basics