What are these charges on my bill?
Here are some reasons why your bill may be higher than expected.
The first thing to do when looking at your bill is to check if you’ve used up all your flexi-units. These are the minutes, texts or data that comes with your plan. You may have been charged for calls, texts or data that you’ve used over this amount. If you have, anything you’ve been charged for will show up in the itemised section of your bill as ‘Excluded.’
There are also some products and services that will always incur a charge, such as:
- Calling or texting premium numbers
- Roaming (if not covered in your allowance or add ons)
- Calling international numbers (if not covered in your allowance or add ons)
- Sending picture or video messages
- Calling directory enquiries
- Calling voicemail, (depending on your price plan)
- Upgrading your device
- Admin fees
If you still have some questions about your bill, please contact us at three.ie/chat